The Asian Games 2023 is a significant sports event this year. People are excited for Asian games tomorrow schedule and keeping track of which countries are doing well. The event took place in Hangzhou and it’s almost at its end. The finals will happen on October 8 2023. The games started on September 23, 2023 with athletes competing in 38 different sports.
Asian games tomorrow schedule 5th October 2023
- Archery: Compound women’s team quarter-finals, semi-finals, and medal matches (6:10 AM onwards)
- Athletics: Men’s marathon final (4:30 AM onwards)
- Badminton: Men’s singles quarter-finals (7:30 AM onwards), Women’s singles quarter-finals (7:30 AM onwards), Men’s doubles quarter-finals (7:30 AM onwards)
- Bridge: Men’s team final sessions 1 to 3: India vs Hong Kong China (6:30 AM onwards)
- Canoe slalom: Men’s kayak heats (7:00 AM onwards), Men’s canoe heats (7:00 AM onwards), Women’s kayak heats (7:00 AM onwards)
- Chess: Men’s team round 7 (12:30 PM onwards), Women’s team round 7 (12:30 PM onwards)
- Hockey: Women’s semi-finals: India vs China (1:30 PM)
- Ju-jitsu: Women’s -48kg (6:30 AM onwards), Men’s -62kg (6:30 AM onwards)
- Kabaddi: Men’s team Group A: India vs Chinese Taipei (8:00 AM), Men’s team Group A: India vs Japan (1:30 PM)
- Roller skating: Women’s inline freestyle skating speed slalom (6:30 AM onwards), Men’s inline freestyle skating speed slalom (11:30 AM onwards)
Did Neeraj Chopra win gold in Asian Games?
Neeraj Chopra wins the gold medal with his best effort, a fantastic distance of 88.88 metres.
How many medals can India win in Asian Games 2023?
At the current Asian Games, India has won 81 medals so far, including 18 gold, 31 silver, and 32 bronze.
Is Neeraj Chopra playing in Asian Games 2023?
At the Asian Games 2023, Neeraj Chopra and Kishore Kumar Jena achieved a historic 1-2 result in the men’s javelin throw competition.
Who won silver in javelin throw 2023?
At the Hangzhou Olympic Sports Park Main Stadium in the People’s Republic of China on Wednesday, Neeraj Chopra won the gold medal in the men’s javelin throw competition for the Asian Games 2023, while Kishore Kumar Jena took home the silver.